Sunday, June 7, 2015

Creating Pocket Altered PAges!!

  


 Have you ever heard of Pocket Letter Pals?
Well, this month of June,my teamies over at AlteredPages, 
are going all out designing altered pocket pages with collages, papers, embellies,OH MY! as well as other treasures from Altered Pages.com!

Here is a link for a post with the gal,Janette Lane,who started this fun phenom!
 http://alteredpages-artsociates.blogspot.com/2015/06/feature-guest-janette-lane.html

 And now for some of my favorite collages from AP I used to create my pocket page ATC's
   next ,all carefully chosen collages cut and embellies picked out~ready to assemble into nine ATC's with fun treasures included.
Make sure to come back on the 19th when I share my completed project with you!  ")

 a few more sneak peeks of my in progress ATC's
starring collage pieces from Altered Pages.com

 

Wanna join our altered pocket page letters,mailing swap over at Altered Pages?
Here is the info on how to join our swap!
                                                            You do not want to miss this.   
 How to join the swap: How to join the AlteredPages.com Pocket Altered Pages swap!
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlteredPagesArtsociates/ On FACEBOOK
2. At top of the group page the “EVENT” will be pinned. You can access the SWAP via this link. ...
3. Or you can click the “events” under the banner to get to the event listings page, and click into the swap.
4. Once you are on the “events” page, you must click up in the upper right hand corner to join the swap.
5. Now you are registered and will be on the list for the swap….this is how you are allowed into the SWAP! At this point you can access the free collage selections for use in your pages.
6. The swap will be open on June 1 and sign ups accepted until June 20.
7. On June 21-- A listing of random partners will be created and posted on the event page June 22.
8. You have until June 30 to mail out your Pocket Letter to your partner.
9. PLEASE connect with your partner to get address information. You may want to decide what kind of Pocket Altered Pages theme/colors/ topic you wish to send to each other.

10. International Swappers are invited, however, postage costs will vary from country to country. 


Next up,Here I have posted some links to recent team posts, where the gals have completed their pocket page letters...have a look!

17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Looks like a great event, Have fun, and looking forward to seeing your ATCs when they are done. Have a nice Sunday, hugs, Valerie

Astrid Maclean said...

Sounds like a fab idea, - wished I had more time right now..

Love what you have done so far and look forward to the next installment!

Julia S-W said...

Looks good so far! Love this idea too. Can't wait to see the finished project. Julia x

froebelsternchen said...

Wow.. a fab event ! Love your ATC's so far Jackie ... curious about them in the end!
oxo
Susi

VickiRossArt said...

Cool project...organization and display makes doing these enticing.

aimarii said...

There are nice things to do and your ATC cards are beautiful. I wish I could create some nice too but in my veins does not flow any artist blood. Purely I can easily admire your art works.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jackie this all looks fun must pop over for a peek at what's going on. Look forward to seeing your ATCs. Angela xXx

Julie Lee said...

Really looking forward to seeing your finished ATCs, Jackie! I would love to have played along with this really fun event; but unfortunately life is a bit too hectic atm! I will aim to nip across to see what your teamies are up to, though! :) xxx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

looking forward to the finished ATCs x

denthe said...

Oh, these look like fun ! Fun to make and fun to see, love them!

Bev said...

Well this looks like loads of fun just the type of thing you love doing ,, I will pop on over and see all the others ,enjoy
Hugz Bev xxx

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun and you have been busy by the looks of it. Camping photos were cute too!

Jane said...

Hi Jackie thanks for joining me over at my blog and for your kind comments. In answer to your question about my watermarking. ....I bought it over at Whimsy stamps x

sarascloset said...

Looks like fun, but I know ME, and Me would be so late to the party, so I will watch from the sidelines! I got a message from you today, about bouncing! I'm not sure what that is all about, but feel free to e-mail me at caponatbellsouthdotnet. I will not be altering the tool chest! I like to store my supplies in tool chests, so that's why I bought it. Yes, I'm a hoarder of anything that looks like it has crafting potential! One of these days, I'm going to find my Closet in the basement! That will NOT be funny!

~*~Patty S said...

Looks like a lot of fun and something new again!
I am feeling disorganized lately and never commit unless I am 100% sure I can deliver.
It will be fun to see your finished project dear Jackie.
oxo

Kay Wallace said...

It sounds like a fun way to create "on the mini," Jackie! Maybe after the summer I can join in!

Pamellia said...

Looks like you had a great time Jackie! I'm looking forward to seeing your finished pieces. I've never tried ATC art, but I am really fascinated by it! hugs :)