Monday, September 19, 2016

DecoArt redo

Good Monday morning!
Today I have a share of a table I recently up-cycled.
Unfortunately I have no previous photos to share as my camera disc went bad."(
This sweet little table,another vintage "yard sale find" is the perfect size for our new trailer,so I set about painting it to match our new decor!

 The front of the table folds back so the table can sit flat against a wall.
 As you can see,I painted the legs,gloss black.
Around the base of the table I used 
 The table top was painted with
and then stenciled with 

Products used:
DecoArt Americana Chalky Finish~Carbon,Yesteryear
DecoArt  Outdoor Living Paint~Picket Fence
DecoArt Stencil Brushes

Prima's Stencil~Harlequin




Thanks for your visit, as always, I appreciate your lovely comments~they always make me smile!
Jackie ")

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable little table Jackie - it does look perfect for your home away from home!! You fixed it up so cute. SUPER FINE! Xj.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS! What a great find at the sale, and then painted so beautifully, have fun and enjoy using it Sweetie! Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

A wonderful new life, you gave your new found table, Jackie, it looks great -and will be a joy to see in your home.
Dorthe, xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a perfect piece to use in a confined space. And you have made it so inviting. xox

Candy C said...

Jackie, you are just so darned clever and resourceful! I LOVE your ideas and how you upcycle things to give them such a fun new life! This table is darling! I love the black and white theme and what a neat find for your trailer! I need to get out more!!! haha Thanks for sharing this! It's such a wonderful idea. I also wanted to thank you for your always positive and uplifting comments you leave for me. They make my day!

Annette said...

Hi young lady, yea you gave life to the table. I know it is as happy as you are. Hugs and later girl. Loved your comment on my world. Oh the digi is one I did several years ago. Was going to reply on there but didn't know it you get it or not. You know these computers. Anxious to see what else you save and create xoxoxoox

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wonderful! I've never upcycled any items of furniture. It must be so satisfying! Enjoy your pretty little table, Jackie!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a cool thing to do for your little space! I LOVE the design on top...great alteration!

aimarii said...

Nice table like a salted licorice. Heh, heh