Friday, September 29, 2017


 Day two of the Artist Tribe blog hop! 

Start here at Gwen's
Gwen Lafleur

  Or,
go directly to each of the Tribe's Friday's posts and be sure to comment for more chances to win!
 So, Up today Is 

Linda Edkins Wyatt- paper doll extraordinaire maker

Sandee Setliff- lover of flat and gorgeous journal pages

Jill McDowell- Obsessive Peacock Stencil artwork designs that are simply stunning
  
One lucky winner will receive $20 Gift Card to the Shop at Gwen Lafleur Studios! All you need to do to enter is leave a comment on any or all of the blog posts during the hop - the more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to win! (One comment per person per blog please.)
You have until Sunday, October 1st at 11:59pm mountain time to leave your comments. The winner will be announced on the Gwen Lafleur Studios Facebook page on Monday, October 2nd.


Did you miss Thursday's posts?

Lynda Shoup-remarkable textile genius

Gwen Lafleur - queen of color and fabulous atc's

and me
 Jackie P Neal- lover of Gwen Lafleur's art and supplies


Get to hopping! 
Jackie ")


4 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Already on my hop...
HAPPY WEEKEND dear Jackie!♥♥♥

Jennifer McLean said...

Hi Jackie, who knew visiting you after your lovely comment on my blog, Just Add Water Silly would result in finding a cool giveaway. Consider me entered. And it's so nice to meet a new friend. Thank you so much for your comment, its lovely to meet and find you in the blogosphere!

aimarii said...

Oh, I am late. Any way I don´t believe that I could win.

Lynda Shoup said...

Oh Jackie! You have made my heart go thump, thump, thump! What a lovely title you gave me. I just may have to put that on a business card! (ha, ha, ha.)