Saturday, December 30, 2017

more of my favorite things...

A couple of posts ago I shared some ornaments I made using a few of my favorite things.
Today I would like to share a few other pieces I made using,more of my favorite things!


I bought myself a couple of Lynne Perrella's stamp sets for Christmas, so I had fun using these new "favorite things" as well as my other "favorite" Dresden!
This German Dresden & Scrap,you can still find on sale at Gwen's-through the 31st-tomorrow-
No step outs,just lots of photos, so have a cuppa and enjoy!

 

love my Lynne Perrella stamps!
 this cool book frame was just gifted to me by my artist friend Janet Ghio- thank you!
 isn't this Dresden divine!!

Gwen's products and Lynne's stamps-make a fabulous collaboration!
 yummy texture from Emerald Creeks EP-Burnt Copper leaves
 

and speaking of some of my favorite things...
 Gwen sent me this fantastically gorgeous handmade journal and some handmade papers as  Christmas gift!
 

Thank you so much Gwen for all this beautifullness!








I do hope your Christmas was joyful and blessed and here's to a Happy New Year 2018!
May it be good to all and may there be peace in the world!

Thank you for all for sharing 2017 with me! You make it real and personal-from the bottom of my heart I send you all-Love!
Namaste'
Jackie





Gwen's Lafleur's products used:
German Dresden~
Copper Archway
Ornate Ornaments
Myrtle Branches 
Altars 
Gwen's Essentials~Emerald Creek Embossing Powder~Burnt Copper Leaves

My Lynne Perrella Stamps used were
LPC034
LPC001
LPC028
These can be found here in the US at
 Frantic Stamper
and in the UK at
Paper Artsy



I am playing along with Emerald Creek dares for their last challenge of this year-
Happy Holidays-Anything goes by Kim #16 of 40


also joining in with
 Fashionable Stamping Challenge #130 Celebrate









21 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

These are fantastic Jackie!
The German Scrap goes so well with the Lynne Perella Ladies!
Stunning ! Such beautiful pieces!You created this in a special UNIQUE way!
I wish you all the best for 2018 my friend!
Thank you for all the fantastic inspiration you share on your blog and
the lovely visits to my space and all the heartwarming comments you always leave for me!

Big hugs!
Susi

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work as always, you have combined the various elements so well. Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2018, hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Dear Jackie ,
so many amazing creations, they are gorgeous, the faces together with the Dresden scraps.Your arches so wonderfully created, and with so many details- great Christmas gifts you have given yourself, my friend :-) and lovely papers, in gift , too.
I have not created anything through the hollyday , but need to get started, soon .
Wishing you a Happy New Year dear Jackie, a healthy and wonderful 2018 .

Sending you hugs and kisses .
Dorthe

Redanne said...

Wow Jackie, what a wonderful feast for the eyes, I love each and every piece! Wishing you all the very best for the New Year! Hugs, Anne xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous creations Jackie. I am having problems getting my creativity going again but enjoying the rest after Christmas. I hope the new year brings you lots of happiness. Sending big hugs and sloppy kisses from Maisie and Stan, Angela xXx

Astrid Maclean said...

These are stunning Jackie, Lynne and Dresden scrap are the perfect combination! Each piece is so elegant and I love the Gothic feel to them all!

Wishing you a blessed, happy an healthy New Year full of creativity!

Gwen Lafleur said...

Such fun pieces Jackie - I love the Dresden used with Lynne's stamps - they really are a great pairing! And I'm so glad you like the journal and papers... can't wait to see what you make with them!

Edzellinni aka Linda Edkins Wyatt said...

Great combination, the stamps are so cool with the Dresden!

SandeeNC said...

Happy New Year my friend!

Lynda Shoup said...

Jackie, these are fabulous! I love the pairing of the stamps and the Dresden. And the way you used that Dresden! Goodness, it is inspired! So mysterious and romantic.

Pamellia said...

Hi Jackie. Your work is always so incredible! Just wanted to say Happy New Year!! I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! Thank you so much for all of your support and inspiration in 2017. May 2018 be a year of crafting, friendship and good health!! sending hugs :)

Julie Lee said...

Jackie isn't that Dresden wonderful! I do hope you enjoyed your Christmas and New Year's celebrations and that 2018 will be an exciting and rewarding year for you, full of creativity. I think the way you presented these Lynne Perrrella images is just amazing. They look gorgeous! xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

You certainly did justice to those stamps, Jackie! Beautiful projects overall and lovely details too! Wishing you all the very best and continued success in 2018! xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These stamps are lovely, Jackie, and look at what you've done. To infinity and beyond, I'd say. Marvellous projects, and wonderful eye candy. Thanks for posting, and Happy New Year!!! xo

Anonymous said...

Same to you Jackie. Looking forward to your creative endeavors this year. xox

Jill McDowell said...

Jackie, I have no idea how I missed this post! You’ve done it again. You have such a unique style that works perfectly with the Dresden atriums. I could look at your projects all day. Yummy!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Lovely pieces that you shared Jackie! It makes me want to get inky again! Wishing you a very Happy 2018!

Gio said...

Wow, such a striking post, these stamps (also my fave) and the gold and your favourite stuff are a match in heaven! Gorgeousgorgeousgorgeous. A great beginning for this year, brava Jackie!!!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Gorgeous work dear Jackie! The stamps and embellishments really go so well together. And the beautiful deep, warm colours you used give the perfect finishing touch. Wishing you a most wonderful 2018 filled with love, joy, and peace. Big hugs xx

SewPaperPaint said...

Why didn't I buy myself LP images for Christmas?! (Oh maybe because I have four kids to buy for... ha ha ha!) Soooo happy for you! They are my all time favorite. You've chosen ones I don't have so I'm jelly all over. ;0 These projects are all out of this world cool. Love your artsy designs and you're right about how beautifully the dresden works with the imagery. Such an inspiration! Hope you're New Year is off to a good start! Hugs, Autumn

Shirley said...

Stunning Jackie and I love those LP stamps, PaperArtsy are one of my top fave stamps.

Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.