Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The big reveal! A new Design Team member!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Meet Altered Pages New Design Team Member!

AlteredPages .com is thrilled to welcome
 
Jackie P Neal

on the Altered Pages Design Team!  

We feel like we already know Jackie as she has been  member of the Altered Pages Group on Facebook for quite sometime! 


 

Jackie P Neal here and I am over the moon excited that Jean has invited me to be part of AlteredPages design team!

I am a self taught mixed media artist, who loves all things art! My favorite mediums to create in,well, everything! I do however,have a fondness to create with textures and found treasures. Found treasures? Yes, I am a hoarder and so is my husband.teehee  We live in a small town in Upstate, New York called Wolcott. Having rencently moved here, we found the perfect place with lots of land and a huge pole barn. The land for growing our veggies and the pole barn to store our hoard of vintage treasures -maybe even to sell one day! 

Recently,I worked at Artistcellar on their design team and am now part of DecoArt's Blogger's Program.

My family is my husband who is my partner in collecting and creativity and our Golden Retriever, who loves to play soccer!  Between us we have, my two grown sons and a new daughter-in -law, and his son & wife and 4 rambunctious boys and his daughter with her son & daughter. Whenever the grankiddos come to stay- we always "do art" as they say!

Today we have a beautiful mixed media project create by Jackie!!!   
 


Visit Jackie at: www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com






This month the Altered Pages Design Team is Partnering with the Just for Fun Stamps Design Team. We hope you have been following along this month,  we have been sharing projects by both teams.

21 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

HUGE congratulations, Jackie - excellent news! Big hugs, xoxox

~*~Patty S said...

BIG Congratulations to talented you dear Jackie!
Thank you for sharing your very exciting news...
fa la laaaaa!
oxo

Joseph Cuccurullo said...

Happy for you, you are the greatest have fun, congratulation can't look forward to your new projects. Big hug.....

Joseph Cuccurullo said...

Happy for you, you are the greatest have fun, congratulation look forward to your new projects. Big hug.....

Darlene K Campbell said...

Well yes...because isn't your middle name "altered pages?" Ha ha. You are WONDERFUL and I'm so proud for your accomplishments this year. Remember back in January when you told me "2014 is the year!" Congratulations. Can't wait to see more. The products you use are heavenly. And I adore this piece. Cheers-Darlene I visited over at Altered Pages...such a nice welcome to you.

Unknown said...

Great job, Jackie! Congrats :-)

Lisa said...

Congratulations Jackie! You will do a fantastic job! Artistcellar misses you!! xo

Edzellinni aka Linda Edkins Wyatt said...

Congrats! You are rocking the mixed media world! I am so happy for you :-)

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Congratulation on your Designer for altered pages. I like your blog. Happy Blogging and designing.

Renee said...

Congrats, Jackie, can't wait to see all the fab things you create! Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jackie!
Awesome news, looking forward to seeing what the future brings for you as you keep spreading your wings!
Hugs and Happy New Year!
Marilou

Valerie-Jael said...

Congratulations Jackie, they are lucky to have you! Happy Christmas, hugs Valerie

VickiRossArt said...

JackiePNeal, I left a comment this morning and for some reason it showed up in my email! Go figure! Anyway, GREAT job, congrats, and I love how you recycled junk mail. Your instructions were great...I just don't know how you keet up with all the products and colors you used :)

Bev said...

Oh congrats you sure are doing well ,I'm so happy for you looks like 2015 will be your year woo hooo
Hugz bev

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You will be so good at this. xox

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Congratulations, Jackie! How exciting!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Nice way to start 2015

Seth said...

Congratulations Jackie. What a great way to leave one year and to begin another!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Jackie. I love her awesome step out photos and tutorials. What a great addition to the team!

Judy Shea said...

This is great news. You so deserve this. Your art is so expressive. They knew what they are doing when they chose you.

Annette said...

Yea and congrats my dear. My old eyes couldn't read all the black letters but am so excited for you and know you will make them proud with your talents. Love seeing all your create oxxoxoxo