Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy Early Father's Day and Man O Man Challenge!


Gecko Galz new Challenge- Man O Man!
Feel free to grab our badge in the left column, and share on your blogs.
 
There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree


yes,I know this posting this early,but shhhhush- don't tell my hub.
We are on our way back from camping as you read this,so i needed it ready to go!
I am an amateur card maker and this is my first try,as you will soon see~lol



As you might see,I have been into re-purposing the packaging  boards as of late,so this makes up my substrate for my card.
When I saw these graphics on the collage sheet at Gecko Galz,I laughed aloud,because I knew what I was going to write inside!!

Honey,You Deserve the Best,that's why you married me!
I used the motor bike picture on the inside because Riley has a new Enfield bike that was created to look vintage-kinda like the one shown!
And the steampunk...well, everytime we are at a sale,and Riley LOVES sales,maybe more than me...
when he finds a cool rusty,or metal piece-he says- Steampunk!! So we laugh and usually buy it~
We think so much alike!
I know he will get the card just as I meant it!
Gecko Galz Collage sheets used:


✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨


I received some really fun mail art from my dear friend Darlene Campbell- I just had to share how cool this is! Darlene used a whole ad page ,made into an envelope- you are so clever Darlene! thank you! xx




Jackie ")

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun card. Hope you have enjoyed camping! Hugs, Valerie

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Sounds like Riley and you are a match made in heaven, Jackie, with your mutual love of steampunk, amongst other things! Cool card and a cheeky sentiment! He will sure find that funny!

Bev said...

Fabulous tripping and arting with Chum what a perfect holiday ❤️

Gio said...

Such a lovely card, brilliant design, Jackie!

froebelsternchen said...

An amazing card Jackie - he will like it for sure!
Seems like a perfect holiday Jackie!
Happy weekend!
oxo Susi

Words and Pictures said...

What splendidly dapper chaps, and the honey warm glow of the colours is full of love - I'm sure your husband will have loved it. Fabulous mailart too - thanks for sharing your delight in it. Hope the camping trip was great!
Alison x

trisha too said...

VERY fun card for the husband, Jackie, and how wonderful to find that art in your mailbox!

:)

aimarii said...

The most lovely card what you have ever done. He will love it. Have a nice holiday ♥