Thursday, June 9, 2016

Just LOVE my DecoArt !!


Check this out!
Had a bit of play with my DecoArt paints and mediums
and you all know how I love to upcycle!

So,the clock in our new motorhome was pretty plain and well-ugly(in my opinion of course)!
Out came my DecoArt Media Gesso in White for a complete covering .
I forgot to take photos, so here is a quick pic of the original color green.

The next steps are as follows...
1.Using Decou-Page,adhere torn strips of turquoise tissue paper to gessoed clock
3.Once dry add Primary Yellow Media Fluid Acrylic with DecoArt White Modeling Paste and add through a stencil to different areas of the clock
4.When dry replace plastic face and hang!
I totally love how this turned out and it completely goes with the Kamp Lamp shade I made using DecoArt Products here...
Hope you enjoyed your visit today!! 
I love having you stop by~and thank you for your lovely comments!!
Jackie ")

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great alteration, looks really good and fits so well in your mobile home, well done! Hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a wonderful job, Jackie - LOVE how your clock turned out, and that you've got a great piece that fits so beautifully in your new motorhome. Well done!

Words and Pictures said...

What a fabulously bright and funky makeover - a feelgood clock if ever there was one!
Alison x

Bev said...

Looks great and cheery....

Joseph Cuccurullo said...

Very nice colors looks great!!!!

Joseph Cuccurullo said...

Very nice colors looks great!!!!

Karenliz Henderson said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! I love how it turned out. You are the upcycle Queen! I bow to your creative genius!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I LOVE how this turned out and I don't remember seeing that quirky lampshade before, either! Way to go, Jackie! :)

Elly said...

Oh my...you can never have enough clock's...and i'm a huge fan of your Mustard Kamp Lamp. Very unique .. ♥♥♥

froebelsternchen said...

I love the funky style - great alteration dear Jackie!
Your ideas are just UNIQUE!
oxo Susi

Julie Lee said...

Now that makes telling the time fun! What a gorgeous addition to your kitchen! Great upcycling Jackie! xx