Friday, July 1, 2016

Welcome July! The Sun, The Stars and The Moon!!

Welcome to Gecko Galz July Challenge!! 

Sun,Moon&Stars
 
These digital stamps from the Beautiful Backgrounds Collection worked perfect for the theme!
I did alter the color of each before printing them~unfortunately the change in colors did not photograph well
This beautiful daffodil had dried out in my vase and it was added to cleverly cover up the red fingerprint I made on the base of the stamp! heehee

The sun graphic above is from itKuPiLLi-

All three of my samples for the challenge
Here,I got a bit playful,fancy cutting and adding the gents to the high kicking gals!

Love my textures- had to use them somewhere!!

Again,this post,each substrate is re-purposed packaging~too lovely to throw away!
I am still trying to decide whether I should add DREAM across the bottom~what are your thoughts?

I used glossy accents to fill in the one moon,you can see where the sun is shining on the top of it

I do hope you can join us- 
Win $25.00 worth of Gecko Galz Products

 There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!!  It is up to you!!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree
 Feel free to grab our badge in the left column, and share on your blogs.
Gecko Galz Products used:



Thanks so much for all of your wonderful visits and comments! I hope to around visiting again soon!!
Namaste'
Jackie

8 comments:

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hard to believe it's July already! Love your threesome of the sun, stars and the moon! Very clever and a great way to welcome the month of July!

Bev said...

Lovely and I think adding dream would be nice...

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Lovely, Jackie, and I also think adding dream would be great...it's a favourite word of mine, and a fabulous thing to do! xo Happy July, happy summer!

Michele said...

these are gorgeous and very creative samples! xo

aimarii said...

The sun in the first has got the black eyes being tired to cover your red fingerprint, heh, heh, hee.
Any way, this is nice work.
Mostly I like the work where is sitting the lady under the moons. She is thinking bid thougths.

froebelsternchen said...

So lovely - adding dream would be great I think!
oxo Susi

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely artwork as always dear Jackie!
The sunshine and daffodil bloom on your first collage really speak to me.
Great additions to the piece.
Dream is great idea too.
Happy July to ya
oxo

Melissa Larson said...

gorgeous ,love the yellow daffodil, it looks perfect!!