Thursday, February 27, 2014

          Today I mail out my tags for a swap I am participating in with
 Denise Phillips of birdnutsmixedmedia.
       The theme was open and the challenge was to create 3 tags for swapping using graphics from one or both of the very talented Deviant Scrap Designers- Tumble Fish Studio or Crow About StudioB
 
    These are my three entries...
                                                               "BEE YOURSELF"
                                           "The dance of the gypsy scarves"
                                                               "Peas in a Pod"

      For each tag I was able to incorporate graphics using both           Marsha Jorgenson of Tumble Fish Studio  &
Nancy Baumiller of Crow About StudioB.
    Other items used :
Golden Fluid Acrylics as well as Golden Matte Medium
Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue in favorite shades.


 These tags were a blast to create as I love combining paint and  collage! - hope my swap partners enjoy them too!! ")

7 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

LOVE your colorful creations! xxx

Denise Phillips said...

Oh Jackie! These are so delicious! It will be very hard to part with all of them when it's time to swap them out....grin.......Fabulous work my girlie as always, and Thank you so much for joining in the swap!!!

Annette said...

Oh cute girl you did awesome. Well always know that. Each and everyone not sure which I like the best. Hugs and glad for creating without crayons. xoxoxo

Gigi Butterfly said...

Colorful and Happy. I wonder if I will get one of yours in the trade!

Jackie PN said...

WOW! Thank you all for your wonderful comments! Made my day!!
These were alot of fun to create- and if you know me...I'm all about the fun! ")
Thanks again my friends! xo

Anonymous said...

Blast ? Gee Carol your sounding more like JAN !!!

Jackie PN said...

Okay Cindy, just because you were born late...I never got the lingo! Play Nice! heehee