Monday, December 12, 2016

Inspired by ATC swap



Good day!
Sharing pictures from our atc swap over at Creating&Sharing Mixed Media Art Google+ group- all are welcome!
Our theme for November was Inspired by Artists.
 Two cards were to be created inspired by the artists of your choosing,from any century,and the third was to be your own artistic work.
Just for fun, see if you can pick out the artists who were inspiration for us.I'll add the names at the end of the post.
So here are my three ...





and now the three I received from my trading partner Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith







Zsuzsa also sent me tons of goodies including the elephant picture,she created,and that she knew I absolutely adored!

Thank you so much Zsuzsa for all the creative goodness you sent me! ❤❤❤




















This was a fun swap I hope you enjoyed your visit and here are the inspired by artists in order of the atc's
1. Gustav Klimt
2.Maxfield Parrish
3.Jackie P Neal
4.Roxanne Evans Stout
5.Finnabair aka Anna Dabrowska
6.Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith



 Sorry I have been MIA. With the holidays approaching quickly once again,I am busy preparing and having holiday fun! I hope you are also spending time with loved ones as well as making merry and being festive!
Thank you for stopping in-to each of you who do,you always make my day!
much love,
Jackie ")









17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, have fun with your holiday preps, hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful cards :-)

Have a nice Christmas time,
greetings
UUna

Carole J said...

Gorgeous Inspired by Artist cards, Jackie - I got the Klimt one! (he's one of my faves!) x

Bev said...

I love your cards Klimt is a fav of mine...

froebelsternchen said...

Great pieces made and received! I am in awe of your Klimt inspired artpiece Jackie- it's just GORGEOUS!
Have fun prepairing for the holidays!
hugs
Susi

Dorthe said...

I guessed the first one is Klimt, Jackie,
so very beautiful it is ,--and I love his paintings.
Must have been fun, to find artists to inspire you,
they are wonderful, and your own "believe" too, dear.
Also such amazing pieces you received from your
swap-partner, love her houses :-)
Dorthe Xxx

Kin Johnson said...

Absolutely gorgeous ATC's both sent and received. You and Zsuzsa both did a stunning job!! And what a great treasure of goodies, too!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Thank you for featuring my art Jackie! It's like I'm now famous, LOL! All three of yours are just gorgeous beyond words! xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Brilliant ATCs by both of you, bet you had fun doing those. Hope you have a great Christmas my friend, Angela xXx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What fabulous pieces, Jackies - yours and Zsuzsa's. You've been having WAY too much fun while I was away!!! xo

SewPaperPaint said...

What fun! You lucky girl, great swap! Hugs, Autumn

aimarii said...

My favorite card is one of yours. That one where is text - believe-. Indeed all of they cards are special gorgeous.
Happy waiting for Christmas.

Darlene K Campbell said...

EEK! I'm laughing at myself because I guessed your first two artists but I was puzzled about the third...and no wonder because it was yours. Ho-ho-ho. You do outstanding work!

Words and Pictures said...

What amazing ATCs flying in all directions. I spotted the Klimt, but had the second one down as Louis Tiffany, thinking about his windows mostly. Lovely to see you in there too as an inspiring artist - you certainly are! Glorious creations.
Alison x

denthe said...

I recognized the Klimt one right away, and I had my suspicions about the third one ;-), but I didn't know the other artists. I love your work, it's always so vibrant and full of life. Wishing you a Christmas full of joy ♥

Anonymous said...

Amazing cards Jackie. It's always fun doing a swap too. I hope you find time over the holidays to feed your creative soul. I will be kept busy entertaining two children, fingers crossed we get some creative projects done too. Thankyou for visiting me I really appreciate it. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and an amazing 2017! Cheers from Australia. xxxx

Ruth said...

Had to comment after seeing your fantastic Klimt inspired card...he is one of if not my favourite artists...this is a great homage to him. Hugs Ruth x