Monday, December 5, 2016

Season's Greetings Tag


Hello so glad you've come for a visit!
Today I am sharing with you my next tag in the 
GeckoGalz"Tag You're It" challenge 
along with instructions on how I made it.

 1. Starting with a 4.75 x 2.50 size shipping tag paint both sides with Paper Artsy Paint in Mermaid
2. Print out Gecko Galz Christmas Chic1 collage sheet and fancy cut around lady and her dogs.
Edge cut out with black ink.
3.Glitter vintage snowflake ornie as well as lady's bonnet and under dog's feet-leave to dry.
4. Cut 3 pieces of vintage ribbon and staple to tag.
Trim edges of ribbon at angles.
5.Attach vintage tinsel behind lady's head and glue down to snowflake ornament.
When dry glue ornament to tag

6.The greeting is computer generated,printed,cut and placed onto a die cut piece from Gypsy Laser Cuts.
 DiscoBall Stickles was then added around the greeting.
7.Here I found a snowflake in my Christmas supplies and added a gem to the center to finish the bottom of my tag.

 I hope you were inspired and find yourself some time to do some holiday creating!
There is plenty of time to join in and win prizes as well as be inspired by visiting the Gecko Design Team gal's blogs to see how they've created their tags!

 Thank you for your visit! 
Jackie ")

Supplies:
Vintage ribbon,snowflake ornament and tinsel
shipping tag
Martha Stewart Holidays Coarse Glitter~Crystal
E6000 Glue

26 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous, sparkly tag, love the image, too. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Tristan Robin said...

Oh, I just love this! So glam and nostalgic and, plain ol' everyday PRETTY!

PaperOcotilloStudio said...

What a fun image :) A girl in a white fur with too pristine white greyhounds..in a winter wonderland. I would like to see that in real life! Love you sparkley tag <3

christi said...

love the vintage look and I always love to see dogs. great layout and bringing elements together.

froebelsternchen said...

An adorable tag Jackie !I love this image and the sparkling touches! Great!

Becca Cruger said...

So shimmery and opulent! This is absolutely gorgeous!

Dorthe said...

Dear Jackie, it is gorgeous. Love the beautiful image, and the vintage "halo" you gave her, it looks fantastic, together with the ribbon, and all the other sparkle, and shimmer.
TFS ,gives me happy feeling seeing your creations.
Hugs, Dorthe

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I am so in love with this. I know I will be back to stare at it a few times. Thank you for entering it at Emerald Creek

Rene said...

Wow, this is such a fabulous tag!
Thanks for showing and telling how to make our own!!
Hugs
Rene

Carole J said...

Beautiful tag, Jackie. Love the the glitter, tinsel and ribbon. x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your tag is gorgeous! It's very rich looking with that gorgeous silver trim!

Annette said...

My fav so far and love the bling way to go oxxoox

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Super sparkly and magical! Puts me right in the festive mood!

Kin Johnson said...

So pretty! I love it!

Nancy said...

Wow! Gorgeous tags, Jackie! I love them both! :o)

jorunn`s Fristed said...

I just want to thank you for the lovely comment you gave me in Rubber Dance blog. Oh when I finally found your blog, I just had to follow you. So much lovely things you create. Have a lovely day. Big hug ♥

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jackie. I love the way you are creating these tags they are so unusual, gorgeous images. Have a great week, Angela xXx

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous layers of blingy texture, the perfect background for that glamorous woman and her elegant hounds - marvellous tag!
Alison x

sarascloset said...

Jackie, this is a fantastic walk back in time! I love the Art-Deco look to this, and that paint is so yummy! A perfect backdrop to all those glittery things and for this amazing image. I hope you are getting in the Christmas spirit and getting lots of snow! Hugs!
PS- I use a Big Kick; it's my second one, and doesn't work as well as my first. Lauren's getting along well at school and I'm getting along well at home. :):) She'll be home for Christmas in another week.

sarascloset said...

Back to say thank you for joining our Winter Wishes challenge at Emerald Creek Dares. Hugs!Sara Emily DT

suziqu's thread works said...

Finally found you as I don't use Google+!
Just to say "hi" and to see some of your beautiful artwork.
This tag is soooo pretty. Love the image and all the tinsel and glitter so perfect for Christmas!
Thank you dear also for leaving such warm comments on my blog recently too!
Have a most Happy and Festive Christmas!
Hugs,
Suzy

aimarii said...

Dearest Jackie. I cannot create nothing so beautiful like you. I only take pictures and write, and write. But I enjoy to visit your blog andlook, what new at this time.
Here I see the warmhearting lady of winter with dogs and bird.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous tag, Jackie - LOVE all the bling and sparkle! xo

Darlene K Campbell said...

You really know how to choose the right materials and build the layers to tell a story in your art. I find myself gazing dreamily at your work. Just fabulous! HUgs-

christi said...

still love this tag. and the dogs and shine.

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful vintage image - love all the texture with the snowflake and ribbon - beautiful wintery sparkle your lovely tag! thanks for joining us in the AVJ