Friday, December 2, 2016

Welcome December!



 Tag Your It~Celebrating 24 tags of Christmas
Our December challenge over at Gecko Galz.
Stop by the  Gecko girls design team blogs as my teamies have made some gorgeous tags and they  will be sharing how they created them! Also,if you leave comments on each blog,you will be eligible for some prizes from Gecko Galz!
ps sorry I am a day late, guess I never got the memo! no fear lots of time to backtrack and get in on the fun!






















 
 
 
 Yes,this is what my space looks like in full creative mode! 
Where ever does she work you ask?
 there on the bottom left,just below my coffee in that 3x6 space! lol
 
 Using new as well as vintage Christmas pieces to make my tags
  On to other things... 
The month of October,I was lucky enough to be picked by The Artistic Stamper for the October Creative Challenge Winner! Yay!

 This is the beautiful set I chose!
 Thank you Jennie!xx



















And here I have a gorgeous piece of artwork from the lovely Anita Houston,as well as cool die and fun page! I was lucky again and won this die from Anita's blog "The Artful Maven" giveaway!
Will you just look at that gorgeous color play!! on the envie as well!!
Thanks a million Anita! xx







❄❄❄❄❄❄

Back to our challenge,this runs December 1st to the 30th.
Feel free to grab and share on your blogs.
There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE  product from Gecko Galz!!  
It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers!
The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree

Right click and "save as"
Thanks for your visit today-I am always so happy to read your comments when you visit, and I always make it point to visit you in return!
Sending warm winter wishes and hugs!
Jackie ")

17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Well, I think you have enough space left for crafting. I start clearing up when it's too small ta put an inchie down....The tag is gorgeous. Have fun with the challenge, and congrats on your wins, you lucky girl - enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

aimarii said...

I agree what you say- welcome December.
I think it´s take any more long time when you cannot go in to your art room. There isn´t any space to you. Maybe you think it is good to see with one look everything which things are in the room and where they are.
OMG - I cannot say what I mean. Hope you understand.

Words and Pictures said...

What a fabulously glamorous December Diva - that skirt is so clever! Loved seeing your crazy work space (or not-space) - mine's looking very similar at the moment... I keep promising myself I'll do a clear-out, but it's not happening any time soon by the look of things. I know I must have missed lots of treats here, but I'm looking forward to some proper catching-up time over the festive season.
Alison x

froebelsternchen said...

This tag is just gorgeous. Congrats on your wins, you are a lucky girl Jackie!
oxo Susi

Dorthe said...

Hello dear Jackie,
what a gorgeous piece, so fabulous with the woman all dressed up for party, I love you added the fabric to her skirt , and the sparkly background is all about Christmas, and so wonderful .
Also congratulations on your win, they are so wonderful, both the stampset and the fantastic card ...you are a lucky woman, dear.
Much love and hugs from Dorthe ,and thankyou for your wonderful visit.

Carole J said...

Wow, Jackie!! This is a fabulous tag - so sumptuous in colour and texture. I love your lady's dress - a very clever idea! Your workspace photo made me chuckle - I might have a fraction more room on my worktable than you! x

Curtains in My Tree said...


Oh I like your sassy gal tag. I just made tags for a swap also however didn't use the stuff you mentioned.
I usually just use re purpose paper and lace etc

Bev said...

Love your tag and congrats on your win...

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That is a gorgeous tag and so unusual Jackie, clever you. Your desk made me feel quite at home Lol! though mine is actually quite tidy at the moment but I can assure you my friend it will not stay that way for long. Congrats on your win too. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

Redanne said...

Your tag is so beautiful Jackie, the lady is very elegant and I love the background you created for her.

I had to smile at your desk, I am clearly in good company - lol! Aren't we both lucky to have won prizes and artwork from Anita too?

Thanks for your comments on my blog, yes, I do dye my own ribbons. I used seam binding and dye them with Distress Stains, crumple them up, dry them with a heat tool and that's it really! Hope that helps. Hugs, Anne xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Wow, your space looks like Aladdin's Cave full of treasure - pure magic - and that tag is so glitzy and glamorous! Yay for winning! :))

Annette said...

Hi girl love your tag and of course the bling on it. Congrats on the win, I use to scrapbook side by side with Anita and she has always been one talented lady. I always look forward to your posts and just keeping in touch with ya oxoxxo

Karenliz Henderson said...

I'm working in the same small space lol. Gorgeous tag and the prizes you won.

Darlene K Campbell said...

OMG look at that studio! (I'd love to be sitting next to you creating.)Looks like you have two of everything. Ha ha I LOVE your December gal!!!! You win the gold ribbon for this design. And how much fun to win the other prizes.Now get busy and clean up that work space. Hugs-

jorunn`s Fristed said...

If you want to share your beautiful tag or atc if you make that, in a norwegian place on facebook. Your welcome her is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/771487782942431/

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fabulous vintage feel to this tag, Jackie - love the skirt too! xo

Darlene K Campbell said...

Hey I'm back again to say I love this one!! One day I want to be able to sit next to you and watch you put one of these together.