Saturday, October 29, 2016

A few more tags...

are you ...
   I just love using turquoise/teal in place of traditional Halloween colors-sets it apart-don't you think?
 
Van Morrison helping me out again with another of his songs,probably one of my favorites...
(if you have the time,this whole album is fabulous!)
 "Bedazzled and Bewitched" tag I am entering into

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #29 - Mood Board



 and now...be sure to come back here on Halloween eve as I re-introduce to you "witchy"



 bwaaa haaaaaaa

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tags, and yo are right - those colour are super. Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Amazing tags Jackie - fantastic colors!

Bev said...

Oh more delightful colour love your combos xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous colours and images on these super tags Jackie, love them xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Brilliant tags Jackie, full of wonderful Halloween spookiness!

My apols for the lack of visits, but work is full on at the mo, and Sunday seems to be the only day I manage right now....

Oh I should say thanks of course for adding them to our challenge at MMM!

Unknown said...

Amazing colors and details!! WOW!! Love these tags! Thank you for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Dorthe said...

They are amazing ,---- the Van Morrison so gorgeous Jackie. Love the colors you used in it and all the story it tells !! Hugs from Dorthe

sarascloset said...

Very, very cool Halloween tags! I do like your color choices...so unexpected! Brilliant tags, my friend! Hugs!

Words and Pictures said...

Love these fabulous tags, especially the glamorous witch with her marvellous turquoise background (definitely friendlier than Hegitha!) - gorgeous, colourful, uplifting Halloweeny-ness!
Alison x
Third time of trying - keeps throwing my comments out with a Bad Error (very ominous!)