Saturday, October 29, 2016

"Fall Into Autumn" tag art

Back so soon? Glad to see it!

I do hope you had fun with GeckoGalz blog hop.
Make sure to download your freebies and enter for prizes!
 Here are a few tags made for
"Fall Into Autumn"

  representing the colors of Autumn...

I will be participating in Emerald Creek Dares
with my "Too Cute To Spook" tag   Bwaaahaaahaaaa

Products:
Images from GeckoGalz
leaves Background from~10TwoStudios"GoMakeSomething"
DecoArt Liquid Glass 

Thanks for visiting-more on the way! 
Have a beautiful weekend!
hugs,Jackie ") 

12 comments:

christi said...

these are adorable.

Nancy said...

Really beautiful tags, Jackie! I think the first one is my favorite! :o)

Tristan Robin said...

very, very nice work! lovely tags

Valerie-Jael said...

Stunning and fun cards! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

A feast for the eyes Jackie! Awesome!

Bev said...

Oh how beautiful love them...

Dorthe said...

So very pretty, and wonderful Jackie, you are so creative with colors and they always sparkle !!!
Dorthe, xoxo

aimarii said...

Colors, colors, a lot of colors. I enjoy to see all that nice what I find here.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet tags! I love the vintage images and vibrant colours!

Barbara Rankin said...

What a fine looking set of tags, Jackie! They are all so beautifully embellished!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Great set of seasonal tags Jackie! The little girl image is definitely too cute to spook.Thanks for joining in this month's Emerald Creek Dare.

sarascloset said...

Adorable tags! I love the dimensional quality you give them...perhaps a little Liquid Glass coating on there? Really festive and beautiful colors! Hugs!

while I'm here, I will thank you for joining this month's Emerald Creek Dare!