Wednesday, March 8, 2017

International Woman's Day

 Happy International Woman's Day 
to all of my 
Sisters around the world!




Today I am wearing red in solidarity with women everywhere.



 Alison Bomber AKA Butterfly,
has shared a link I would like to share with you...
 for 25.00 you can help out an entrepreneur woman or group to become established in a business to help make their lives more sustainable.
Kiva Loans that change lives



Namaste'

International Woman's Day logo~courtesy of https://www.internationalwomensday.com/

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Woman Power!!! Thanks for sharing that link ♥
xo Michelle

Valerie-Jael said...

Great post with a great message, thanks for sharing! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Thank you for sharing Jackie!
Happy International Woman's Day!

You asked me about Neflix...
I watched so many films meanwhile...
and the series are super as well...
Got totally addicted ...

Even with hubby - (he does not watch many TV or films normally)
we had some family Netfilx nights
I liked for instance the super series of
Grace and Frankie
we had so much fun!

oxo
Susi


Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Jackie, I didn't know about this until I saw your post. You asked about the tax discs which are what we used to attach to the car window to identify that we had paid our car tax but they are not used anymore as it's all done on-line now. Have a great week, Angela xXx

Annette said...

Hi my dear, just had to pop in and say howdy Texas style. have a wonderful week, I guess it is half gone now. Love ya Annette

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - thank you for sharing the link here... do you know, that didn't even occur to me?@!
Alison xx

Dorthe said...

Dear Jackie, I hope your Woman`s Day was wonderful, and that you celebrated with other "sisters " .
Hugs from Dorthe

aimarii said...

We can think every day is women´s day. Vai mitä mieltä olet?