Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Springtime In Paris! ooo-la-la!

                 Good Wednesday morning!
     Just wanted to share the ATC's I sent out last weekend to
 Red Lead Paperworks. 
     The theme for March was "Springtime In Paris"
and since I have a secret love for Paris ( although,not sure why- as Italy is my dream country to visit! ) I signed up ! 
Here is what I created and sent along...
   For each card I painted the background with Stewart Gill Alchemy Paint -Afterglow
 Then applied was a really cool embossing powder that has been in my stash so long...I have no idea who it is by!  but, it has white chunks, gold blots and beautiful blue sparkle glitter in it- it really is amazing when heated!
  On separate cardstock I stamped and fancy cut the  Rubber Stamp Touring Auto -ATC size . Then I cut and pasted some Springtime lovers and drivers for the windows. 
The cars were distressed with Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Antique Linen.  
Then added were various ephemera such as the Eiffel tower in the background, the Paris wording and the roses.
Two of the stamped images were applied with Ranger/Wendy Vecchi's~Forget-Me-Not and the other two Ranger Archival~Cobalt Blue.
Also used on the ATC's were Metallic Stickers - Deco Bars - Gold,
and highlighting on the cars with my Scarlett Lime pen.
     And finally, I sparkly detailed up parts of the cards using  Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue~ Star Dust and Ranger Glossy Accents.
   Can i tell you... I love Stickles!!!  Just needed to say that!
                     ...here are a couple of close-ups...

 and upon posting those close-ups..I noticed the music stamping on the car I forgot to mention!  
             So glad you toured with me today!

10 comments:

Karla B said...

Jackie, this is fabulous, my friend!

Unknown said...

I love your cards- they are just charming. I too love Paris!

Unknown said...

Love your ATC's Jackie, great detail and fun theme!
Keep on creating and growing, your a rock star!
Hugs Marilou

Sarah (wonderstrumpet) said...

Super cute ATCs! That embossing powder is intriguing.. so fancy!

Darlene K Campbell said...

When I first met you in 2011 it was the shimmer of those Stickles and how you used them that got my attention. Remember? I have a love for French things too...and perhaps the men.

Becky said...

These are so much fun, Jackie! Love the embellishments and the "people" inside of the cars. Thanks for sharing your passion for creating artwork...great blog!

Renee said...

So cute! I love Paris too.

Bev said...

Oh we have the same dream ,that does not surprise me lol I love this a d that car would be perfect for us to DO France and Italy together ,plenty of room for Chum and the boys lol. Love those ladies on the bike in the steam punk one too

Jackie PN said...

Thank you all so very much for stopping and commenting!! Your comments make my heart sing! Huge hugs all around! ")

Stamping With Bibiana said...

I love ATC's...you did a great job, those cars are so vintage and so pretty the same for the Bckgd.
I do not know why I do not do them more often...I have a set of 3 a triptych about Paris too..if you care to see them at my blog, under categories and ATC's
great inspiration
TFS
bibiana