Thursday, March 20, 2014

A gift for a friend...

    Over at Roses On My Table, I belong to a group called Kindred Spirits. From time to time, in KS, we create a card or page for a another Rose or someone else who needs some extra love and concern. Whomever is in charge of the card request, gathers the pieces and binds them, or creatively boxes them and ships the finished grouping off to the receiving person. 
 At this time, we are creating for another Rose member, Betty, who is soon to be down from surgery. Our theme is "Angel " and this is my card for our gift.

   A big thank you to Annette Graves for putting together this offering for our Rose, Betty! Annette is such a sweetheart and very talented to boot! I know the gift will be gorgeous and I will be sure to post a link to the final assemblage when Annette has it completed! 

Products used:
Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads -Wild Honey, Frayed Burlap , Gathered Twigs
Stickles by Ranger -Tropical Tangerine (one of my favs!) 
angel graphics by  Ceremony
Script stamp from  Paper Artsy -Minis 44
Tsukineko StazOn Archival  Black ink pad  
Tsukineko Brilliance Archival- Pearlescent Thyme 

I'll be posting in again today,with some more art to share- so make sure to stop back! ")

3 comments:

Annette said...

Oh this card is awesome love it. I know Betty will, just a feast for our eyes. oxoxxoxoxo keep warm

Jackie PN said...

thanks Annette! glad you like it- will be in the post today!

Terri said...

That is such a lovely card! I am sure Betty will be touched to receive it and your good wishes for her.
Hugs,
Terri