Thursday, March 20, 2014

more Art to share today...

       Here are two other pieces of art I want to share today...
The first is my postcard for SPA - Sunday Postcard Art Challenge.  This week's theme was "Arrows". I do have to admit,that I struggled with this at first, but when it came to me, I really liked the result!
 Products used here:
Ranger /Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads -Rusty Hinge, Fired Brick,Wild Honey
Papers from Basic Grey
vintage map and survey pieces
Uniball Signo White Pen 
_____________________________________________________
   
  My second piece of art to share, is a journal spread I posted for week11 over at Journal52
 This was a page do over-- you know, one of those those paintings or pages you look at and say YUK! I used a plethora of products here-some I might even forgotten.
Background colors consist of
 Golden Fluid Acrylics  Phthalo Blue(red shade), Bone Black, Paynes Grey
other Products (not in any order!):
Liquitex Acrylic Liquigems Emerald
Golden paints and gesso  Iridescent Gold Deep(fine), Iridescent Bright Gold (fine), Interference Violet(fine)
Viva Metallic Rub - Inka Gold
Viva Precious Metal Effect Paint- PURPLE Made exclusively for Splash of Color
Stewart Gill  - MetaMica~Verde Gris
Stewart Gill  - Pearlise~Pauashell
Tim Holtz idea-ology mini mask - Compass
 Coffee Break Design Stencil Falling Star
 and almost forgot
Liquitex Flexible Modeling paste

  My hands are covered in ink from another project in the works...plan to post about it in a day or two~ hope to see you again! ") Happy Spring!


4 comments:

Rika said...

stunning art work!

Jackie PN said...

Rein- thank you so kindly for saying so!! i am a fan of your art as well! Creative wishes across the miles! ")

Terri said...

Jackie, your post card out turned out well! The sentiment is wonderful!
And your journal page did too, even though it was a do over. I clicked on it to see that it really is amazing!
Hugs,
Terri

Jackie PN said...

Thank you so much Terri! Lovely to see you here! hugs to you!")