Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Stencil State of mind....

                        Been in a stencil state of mind...
    Recently I participated in a week long live daily classe with
 Julie Fei Fan Balzer.   Julie, wow! ,was such fun and totally inspiring! I think we all felt like we were right there with her!
This is what I created- I pulled out all of her stencils that I had on hand and went tagging!
                          Here are a few of the finished tags....





Can you pick out which stencils were used with which tags? There are a few tricky ones here!
These tags are a mixed lot - not finished or to be used on a journal page...
 
Short post- Chum and I are out for a walk...it is up to 35 and we aren't going to miss it- because tomorrow back into the abyss of Winter!! Argh!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Great spring spirit tags, love the vivid colors xoxo Ruth

Janet Ghio said...

I like your tags-especially the one with the bird and the flowers and the last one with the flower. and your backgrounds are great on them also.

Unknown said...

Wow you were prolific! Love all your spring colors! Great work.

Anonymous said...

So pretty Love your art still working on the Angel. Keep up the pretty work Sis

Nancy TeWinkel said...

Love the tags Jackie. They are all really nice, but I love the first one. Feels so peaceful. Great blog!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Beautiful tags Jackie - full of color and whimsy!

Jackie PN said...

Ruth- thank you so much- I know you are a fan of color also! xoxo

Jackie PN said...

Janet, The tag with the flowers, those flowers were actually from the flower stencil that I traced onto flowered paper and cut out- I like that one too! hugs!

Jackie PN said...

Hi Jessica! Thanks for your great comment! ")

Jackie PN said...

Anonymous-aka Jayne, thanks for commenting!") And make sure to show me that angel!

Jackie PN said...

Nancy Tee!! I love your new blog face-looking forward to the next post!!! and a follower button so I can get your posts in my email! hugs

Jackie PN said...

Nancy M. thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment! ")

Anonymous said...

Brilliant brilliant work ... I love what you've done with the stencils and your choice of colours ... now of course I've got the tune ... I'm in a stencil state of mind ... going round in my head! :)

A pleasure to find your blog thru the group on facebook ... Have a great weekend!

Jackie PN said...

Eleni- i too am glad you found me! thanks for stopping in! ")

Darlene K Campbell said...

Jackie, very excited to see the way your art is flourishing. LOVE All but I adore the last design and the one about peace.Very creative.

Jackie PN said...

Darlene! thank you so much for the lovely comments- you are gem and a dear sweet friend hugs!!!

Julie Lee said...

Hi Jackie. I just so wanted to drop by and say 'HI' after your lovely comments on my PaperArtsy GD Semester. I'm so glad I did because your work is beautiful. I love the vibrant use of colour. This is a post of such exuberance and joy. Thank you for following me. I shall delight in following you also. Julie Ann xx