Sunday, March 30, 2014

Down On The Farm with Sunday Postcard Art

                              This weeks SPA Sunday Postcard Art entry

   As soon as I saw the theme- Down On The Farm- I was jazzed!
  On another day, I was playing around with some graphics,and I put together this farm gal with all of her fancy cut animals.Her animals are all gathered into her mesh apron. Funny thing she has been sitting at my table, for sometime, to be used in another idea. I just knew I had to use her for this weeks challenge! 
 Some of you might remember the show, "The Simple Life" with Paris Hilton and Nichole Ritchie?  Some episodes were pretty hilarious- others,well, not so- but this made for a great title and theme for my entry! 

products used:
Background paper- 7 Gypsies
Lace edging Dresden- Alpha Stamps
Ranger Stickles 
 Graphics- Marsha Jorgenson-Tumble Fish Studio

  On another note- I was totally excited and in a hurry to post about my new Design Gig with Artistcellar the other day... well, in my hurriedness,(is this a word?) I said guest designer- Lisa Cousineau kindly corrected me- I am a
Design Team Member! Watch for my posts every Friday- starting Friday April 4th! See you then! 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great collage Jackie, really loved the fancy doll idea with all the gathered animals!

Linda Gibbons said...

This is so funny! Great card.

johanna said...

your doll is just gorgeous with all her animals! great card!

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

I love your collage and congratulations on your new job!!

Betty

Bev said...

Lol that lady is perfect such fun and I do remember that show ....did they really air that lol

Deann said...

A darling collage and beautiful work...awesome postcard.

Renee said...

Really cute collage!

Becky said...

Great card, Jackie! Great
details like the eggs beneath her skirt and her head and shoes edging above and below the card!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

very nice image and great card. thanks for stopping by at the lost coast designs blog and leaving me a comment. hope to see you more
keep in touch
bibiana (DT lost coast Designs)

Deborah said...

Love how she's scooped all the animals up into her apron. And one should always wear full, glittery, makeup when performing animal husbandry :-) Brill!

Rosie said...

A wonderful Collage.

Darlene K Campbell said...

Ah, I'm laughing out loud at Paris. Your interpretation is grand. As I've always told you...you are a talented collage artist. Keep it going.

Jackie PN said...

WoW! Thank you all for your gracious comments!! Made my week- and it has just started! ") Jackie

Karla B said...

This is gorgeous Jackie. Love all the details, my friend!