Friday, March 28, 2014

Designer for ARTISTCELLAR

                    Hi everyone thanks for stopping in...
     I know I said a few days ago, "more Art to come"... or "soon"... or something like that! 
 But you see, I have been a busy gal...here at the homestead and as you will learn when you read on down ... 

       BECOMING A DESIGNER FOR                               ARTISTCELLAR!!!!
 


Meet Our New Design Team!


When Lisa made the Design Team Call just a few short weeks ago, we were expecting some great submissions. But we were overwhelmed by just how many great submissions from a huge variety of artists we received. We’re truly honored that so many artists view Artistcellar as a company they want to work (and play) with. Thanks so much to all those who submitted. As Lisa said, it’s hard picking only five from such a wonderful list. But without further ado, we would like to welcome and introduce our third Artistcellar Design Team:
gabreilleGabrielle Javier-Cerulli is an artist, art journaler, and archetype consultant (are you the goddess? the rebel? or the storyteller?) She’s the author of No Ordinary Woman: Tips for Conscious, Creative, and Healthy Living. She is also the creator of the iPad/iPhone app Archetypes4U. Her favorite colors these days are fuchsia and vermillion orange. Her new best friends are ink sprays, however, her long time companions are acrylics.  It’s all about texture, color, and abstract flow in her mixed media work.  She also holds a M.A. in expressive arts therapy.
Websites:
www.GabrielleJavierCerulli.com
www.KnowYourArchetypes.com
jackieNealMy name is Jackie P. Neal from Upstate, N.Y. Since I retired last year, I have renewed my love and passion with Art. There are so many new and cool things in this wonderful artsy world, that I am attempting to try each and every technique and product! What I have discovered, is that my favorites at this point are stenciling, doodling, BRIGHT colors, and collaging with papers and elements. I like to get up around 5 am grab my tankard of coffee and head for the studio- usually not reappearing until 2 or 3:00pm-earlier if a tasty snack is announced! I look forward to creating with you and hopefully inspiring your muse to dance with your creativeness! and remember- Art Is Not Optional.
Website:
www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com
reneeRenee Zarate: I am a mixed media artist living in New England.  I have been married to my very supportive husband, Joe, for the past 20 years.   My favorite art medium changes often but right now I am working a lot with spray inks and acrylic paints using stencils to achieve unusual backgrounds for card making, art journals and other projects.  I love a challenge so I have been submitting my art work to different magazines for many years now and have been published in 5 different Stampington publications.  I also teach classes sharing different techniques.
Website:
http://renee-boltonhouse.blogspot.com
sarahTSarah Trumpp is a mixed media artist known as ‘that weird girl with the tattoos’ in a teenytiny town in rural New York where she lives with her husband, three kids, six fish, and a tiny goofy Chihuahua.  She has an almost frightening stencil addiction and enough art supplies to open her own store, but she is especially drawn to water-soluble media, spray paint, and acrylics.  She loves circus sideshows, zombies, old mythology, toasters, and glitter nail polish.  She blogs regularly with her BFF at wonderstrange.com and less regularly at wonderstrumpet.blogspot.com.  She thinks you’re awesome.
Website:
Wonderstrange Arts
theresaTheresa Plas is a long time resident of south Florida who works in a variety of media.  Her art is inspired by the brilliant hues and textures of nature. Theresa’s artwork ranges from representational to abstract.  She has developed several series related to the human form.  Recently, printmaking has been added to her body of work.  Theresa’s exhibits include the Arts Arena Gallery in Delray Beach as well as the Boca Museum of Art School in Boca Raton.  She has been selected to be published in the May/June 2014 issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors.
Website:
http://studio48tango.blogspot.com
###
We’re excited to see what cool artwork this team will make. You can see their work beginning Monday March 31st – as they take our new Sacred Hearts series stencils for a spin in their studios.
Welcome to our newest design team members!

 
 So this is what I have been up to!  and next Friday - April 4th will be my first official post- and I get to show you the neat things I have been doing with my new stencils!!! 
Please make sure to pop in on each of my other design team members blogs and show them the love!

And , make sure to head back over to Artistcellar's blog for more information on upcoming FUN! 

11 comments:

Karla B said...

I am eager to see your creations!

Renee said...

Congrats, looking forward to being on the team with you! ~ Renee xxx

Darlene K Campbell said...

Wowzeezeey, Jackie...I am not surprised at all! You will make a brilliant designer for Artistcellar and I can't wait to go over there and see what you and the other team members do. I've heard they have fabulous stencils! I'm very happy for you my friend. Oh, and I love your head shot.

Annette said...

Way to go Jackie way to go! So proud of you and know you will just shine. Hugs and hugs

Bev said...

Congrats knew you were talented just glad others see it what an honour....onward and upward my friend...
Hugz Bev....

Nancy TeWinkel said...

This is fabulous news! Congratulations. I know you will be creating some really beautiful art to share with us!!!

Jackie PN said...

Can I tell you all...that you are WOnderful! Thank you so very much for the lovely comments! xoxoxo

theresa martin said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing what you create.

Unknown said...

Wowsa, Congrats Jackie,
I'm so very proud of you and happy for you too. I knew you would find your niche, way to go girl! Pretty soon we can say, ha I knew her when...........lol
I'm sure we will see more fab work to come!
Hugs Marilou xoxo

Bren Haas said...

Can't wait to see what you will share next - looks like a wonderful design team! ❋ Bren

Jackie PN said...

Thank you Marilou, Theresa and Bren!